Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to elevate sound to its rightful place in people's life, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents. Our engineers, designers, sales, marketing, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
We are looking for talented women and men who want to support our projects and values. The revolution of high end audio can be yours as well.
Devialet is currently seeking for a highly motivated EMEA Event and partnerships executive to join the marketing & communication team in our Paris Office. This individual will be responsible for running the EMEA engagement activities for Devialet, specifically everything linked to events and partnerships.
This role requires very good operational skills (especially for an event capacity) as well an understanding of brand building and brand key attributes.
- Design and execute (operationally) relevant events and partnerships in the EMEA region (strong focus on France and Dubai for the first year) on a small opportunistic scale, always centered on our product experience to a larger scale (Venice Biennale, Art Basel, Les Rencontres d’Arles in the past)
- Identify, develop or adapt the right tools for the day-to-day operations
- Be the guardian of the brand and guidelines within Europe on these touchpoints
- At a global scale, be a contributor to shape the best strategy, assets, benchmarks for our events/partnerships philosophy within our global strategy.
- Weekly interaction with the central marketing team in Paris for validation of the strategy and budget + creative assets requirements
- Monthly reporting to the central mkg/comm team
- You have a first working experience in marketing/communication-related functions, in linked with events productions
- You are creative and sensitive to brand positioning and territory
- You have a first experience or a solid personal interest in music, tech industry or premium/luxury brands
- You have a strong drive and great communication skills to build trustful relationships with internal/external business partners
- You enjoy working in a start-up structure with fast development and having a strong level of autonomy combined with an entrepreneur mindset and a proactive and team player attitude
- You are passionate and willing to learn
- English fluent
- Contract : permanent contract - CDI
- Full-time job
- Location : Devialet HQ - Paris office (75008)