Paris based design director and fashion designer with almost a decade of experience in the fashion industry -- with aims to create cutting-edge, commercially successful, and environmentally friendly products. I am a highly skilled designer with a strong technical expertise in garment making, and a su
bstantial amount of experience in entrepreneurship,
team leadership and guiding strategic vision. I have a passion for innovation, craftmanship and sustainability, and I am fully adept at driving an entire design process from concept to production.
- Design, art direction and brand strategy.
- Lead the development of the new collections by implementing its strategic vision and supervizing the creative team. (creative directors, pattern maker, interns, production team and ateliers).
- Lead the consulting mission with IBIC at the Paris studio. Br
and strategy, concepts, design (clothing collections for Chinese brands).
- F/W ’18: third consecutive show at Paris Menswear Fashion Week.
- Created a «textile laboratory» within Atelier Avoc to develop new ways of designing textiles with a craft, innnovative and sustainable focus : custom-made, low water dyeing, water-repellent silicone coating, handmade painting.
- Helped the team with the strategy, project development, funding and grant application.
- Managed the design initiation program and supervized the team.
- Speaker for the fashion and textile design workshops.
2017: Atelier Avoc won the 2017 ANDAM Pierre Bergé Award
- S/S ’18: Supported the creative directors in design development i.e. moodboards, design researches, technical drawings.
- Team manager for design interns and pattern making team.
- Nominated for the 2017 ANDAM Pierre Bergé Prize.
- Second sho
w at Paris Menswear Fashion Week.
- Coordinated with the senior designer.
- Facilitated product developement, and devised moodboards, garment drawings, technical sheets, and selected its color theory .
- Liason for production follow-up with Bengali and Chinese factories.
- PLM launch in the company.
- Haute couture and croisière F/W ‘15 collections : Haute Couture embroiderer for client such as Chanel, Azzaro, Armani.
Crochet de Lunéville and needle embroidery.
Head of Design
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)
UE working permit
Potentially open to relocate