Graduate Diploma in Fashion
Graduated with distinction - Womenswear.
Writer and illustrator for for 1Granary Magazine Arts/Humanities Website Central Saint Martins Collage of Art and Design & Blue Pill Arts/Humanities Website (weekly publishing)
Yaron Minkowski Womenswear collection 2012, Tel Aviv
• Advanced the ability to understand the construction of a garment based on an image.
• Created clear understandable patterns in order to be comprehended for semesters
• Developed an understanding of how fabrics can be manipulated and how cert
ain fabrics should or should not be constructed/manufactured.
• Basic Grading
• Spiral Pattern Cutting
• Advanced Flat pattern cutting/Dart manipulation
• Designed for AMEN fall winter collection 2010-2011 (specialized in woman’s eveningwear)
• Designing embroidery on a paper patterns for Delhi office.
• Worked with Jato clients: Blugirl, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Versus
• Have the ability to think in a different perspective of design, and enh
anced the ability to work in a team under time pressure
• Gained an insight into the process of producing couture pieces
• Confirmed the ability to multi-task and accomplish different challenges
•Constructed patterns for production, Evening/Cocktail Dresses, Tailored Clothing, Leather Jewelry.
•Five garments in the collection were presented in Gideon Oberson's 2010 Spring-Summer Collection in Tel Aviv, Israel.
• Developed garments in laser cut techniques
• Developed embroidery, using Swarovski and metal jewellery.
• Worked with big printed fabrics, draping them on the mannequin
• Strengthened CAD and illustration skills using Illustrator and Photoshop
• Awarded Sharett Scholarship Program America Israel cultural foundation, with Distinction
• Lola Bar fund - for excellence in tailored construction course
• Learnt how to present and layout a full fashion collection using technical charts, flats, colour charts etc.
• Developed fundamental patte
rn cutting & draping skills
• Developed understanding on fabrics characteristics.
• Gained Advanced skills in Illustrator and Photoshop
• Developed and strengthened fashion illustration techniques
• Analyzed fashion trends, presented fabric & colour boards a for S/2008 collection
• Developed prototypes for the first sample.
• Organised and edited thorough spec charts for garments i.e. using illustrator, excel
• Developed an insight into the development and process of production