Creative design professional offering 4 years of experience, bachelor degree and master degree in fashion design and apparel production. Proven history of successful collaboration with clients, brand managers and executives to deliver seasonal lines and specialized projects. Multi-awarded in fashion
and fabric design competitions in global level. Excellent ability to identify target markets and deliver on emerging trends with presentation skill. I love to do oil painting and create unique print designs.
On the other hand, I am curious and open mind person and enjoy developing out of the box ideas and contributing to a successful team.
-Leading on visual creative ideas and working with other members of the team to produce original content ideas. -Create brand vision and design efforts in order to build and maintain a strong brand identity/image
-Research, prepare and present seasonal trend and mood boards.
Master in Fashion Design Womenswear
Awarded Designs were exhibited during the organisation in 2017, 2018, 2019
Creating and developing original initial design ideas, concepts, embroideries, fabrications, seasonal themes and ideas - Freehand and digital (Illustrator) technical illustrations with technical specifications for production Teckpack,
- Work closely with product management and pattern make
rs, - Rendering of digital (Photoshop) and freehand illustration, - Study and creation of digital prints and embroideries,
- Developing innovative and original designs and concepts, techniques, applications and ideas, - Seasonal trend research through web, stores, private archives, vintage markets,
- Creation of seasonal mood boards focusing on the newest trends,
- Communication with suppliers for the production.
- Textile Concept Designer and Responsible for Procurement Products (for Textile)
- Travelling for textile garments research (Milano Unica, Lineapelle, Premier Vision Paris, Heimtextile Frankfurt, IDEX Abu Dhabi, EuroShop Düsseldorf)
- Interior textile (fabric) design,
- Communication with suppliers
for the production.
- Management of the product price for related tender project.
- Attending GLA meeting/organizations in Hong Kong and Washington DC.
Textile and Fashion Design Department consists of; Weaving Design,Printing Design and Fashion Design Art Divisions.The department`s goal is to train designers who are capable of producing contemporary creative and genuine designs; who can evaluate innovator ideas and equipped with the basic productio
Knitwear Babywear Collection
International Fabric Design Competition awarded with educational scholarship 2 year with living expenses and 10.000 euro
- 2013-2017 Every week during the year attended the conceptual art work held in STTM/Istanbul.
The discussion of the texts of ;
Alan Musgrave from Common Sense, Science and Scepticism and recitation of logic in installation.
Immanuel Kant from Prolegomena and recitation of logic in installation.
Ludwig Wittgenstein from Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus and recitation of logic in installation.
Aristotle from Metaphysics and recitation of logic in installation”
Designed Curtain System that can move horizontally and vertically and fabric design.
Clo 3D Fashion Design Software
Mobilité géographique envisageable