Soo is a Senior Art Director currently working at Revlon - Elizabeth Arden Fragrances. She has studied Communication Design at Parsons, the New School of Design with a passion to draw and illustrate. Her background has been in fashion marketing and advertising for over 10 years.
• Oversee the design, development and production of
all creative materials for various fragrance brands
(Juicy Couture, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Curve,
Ed Hardy etc)
• Art direct photo and video shoots for national
advertising campaigns from concept to production
• Visually represent all fra
grance brands across
multiple social media platforms (Facebook,
Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
• Partner across departments (marketing, production,
and agencies) to ensure all business objectives are
• Lead graphic designer for all corporate
communications across Hudson’s Bay Company.
• Collaborate with various business partners from HR,
finance, PR and marketing teams to create a strong
cohesive visual system for associates.
• Responsible for all digital screens across offices from
g editorial content to executing monthly content.
Responsible for the creation of new store openings to
environmental graphics for all stores throughout the country.
• Co-art direction and design of seasonal campaigns for
• Managed and allocated various projects and tasks to junior
graphic designers to ensure on-time/succe
ssful completion of
• Daily collaboration with the visual, sales and merchant teams
to develop the most successful campaigns and in-store to
online marketing collaterals
• Responsible for the development of creative designs for all
marketing collateral including seasonal campaign shoots,
advertising, e-blasts, look books, line lists, store signage,
retouching, and photography
Communications Design BFA
Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
Green card holder / US working permit