Winner of SHOWstudios class of 2020, showcasing the best fashion graduates of 2020. My work has featured on SHOWstudio alongside a discussion with Nick Knight, Anya Ziourova and Adam Andrascik where we discussed my work from initial concept and research to final outcomes.
I was runner up for the Graduate Fashion Foundation 2020 'Creative Concept' award, which celebrates the process of developing a collection from initial concept to final outcomes. I presented my collection, concept and research to a panel of industry experts via zoom. Successfully placing as runner u
I studied a degree in fashion design, specialising in Menswear.
·Assisting day-to-day running of the atelier
·Fabric manipulation and development
·Pattern and sample cutting
·Machine and hand stitching
·Fabric and trim sourcing
·Preparations for seasonal shows
·Creating all look/model boards and Assisting backstage at the WSS19 show
reating and amending print and embroidery artworks
- Assisting in the management of orders and maintenance of all data, pricing and testing.
- Entering and maintaining accurate fabric details
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with vendors and assisting cross-functional partners
- Archiving records of development and maintaining the library of all fabric
- Assisting textile processes, including hand dyeing fabrics to specific colour standards and design requirements as well as screen printing/ foil printing
- Organising the collection, shipping and tracking of samples and archive pieces
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)