Formation: MBA Stylist de Mode 2 at ESIMODE Toulouse
As a second-year fashion student and interested in the fashion world since I was a child, I am determined to be a part of it.
Nature, art, european and asian world inspire me. I drew and sew everyday to improve my skills and do my own clothes,
for me and my familly, before start to comercialise my garments.
For me, fashion allows to express our mood or personality through different look, I want people to feel confident wearing my designs.
First year of fashion designer training
- First-year internship at DIVA la mariée
- Making Bag, Basic skirt and Top
- Design Projects: Moodboard, Fashion illustration, Technical Drawing
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator
- English Technical
- End-year project : Underground (Les démons de minuit)
Work in the workshop and in-store, embroidery, creation of accessories/ wedding masks, customers reception
Baccalaureat S Mention Bien
Math, Physics-chemestry, SVT, euro option in English
Do a Moodboard with a theme
Embroidery on lace and pattern
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)
Potentially open to relocate