Graduated from l'Ecole de la Chambre Syndicale de la Couture Parisienne in Paris with a Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design, I am currently looking for a job or any opportunity to learn, discover, and progress.
I master the basics of sewing, pattern cutting, and pattern making. I know how to recogni
ze fabrics and how to match them to have a particular volume. Because of my passion for traveling and discovering other cultures, I have gained fashion knowledge and art culture. I particularly like drawing.
The research step by sketching, collage, and montage enthralls me a lot. With this step, I love investigating, developing, and enhancing the mood board work. I really find it interesting to imagine and reinterpret a garment through sketches and illustrations. That’s why fashion is my passion. My vision of it is to upset our imagination in order to yield new attitudes and new silhouettes.
Even if I like the creation process, the execution process and the know-know fascinate me as well. In this step, I enjoy pattern making and pattern cutting for precision. Participating in the realization of a collection is enthralling because it brings sketches to life.
- Design development
- Identifying trends
- Creating mood boards
- Sketching and technical drawings
- Illustrator and Photoshop artworks
- Working alongside production to ensure the expectations of the final product are met
- Coordinating shoot planning with design teams to ensure all pieces are pre
sent for shoots and fashion weeks
- Managing sample logistics and ensuring timely pickup and drop off of jewelry pieces for all shoots
- Overseeing and managing samples procurement
- Maintaining and updating archives
- Attending fittings to support designers
- Assisting in the preparation, the arrangement of the showroom spaces for the F/W 2019-2020 and S/S
- Organizing clothing, shoes, and accessories for the show-room
- Managing sample logistics
- Answering telephone and taking messages
Dresser for the S/S 2019 collection fashion show
- Helping with the production of the S/S 2019 collection for the fashion show (pattern making, sewing,..)
- Assisting in the preparation of events (fashion show, photo shooting,...)
Dresser for the F/W 2017-2018 collection fashion show
- Discovering how the atelier and the company work.
Watches & Jewellery
Hand made sketching
Creating mood boards
ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE
Adobe Premiere Pro
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)
Potentially open to relocate