I'm a global citizen. I have had the privilege to be exposed to different communities of people throughout my life; born and raised in Uganda, studied in New York, Berlin, and London. This experience has helped build my intercultural communication skills and enhanced by learning experience.
tive, collaborative, self-driven, and a strategic person who has a passion for using media as a tool to creatively communicate accurate narratives and genuine experiences that make media platforms more useful for its audience.
• Created original brand content for social media platform and e-commerce website hosted by Big Commerce
• Utilized and mastered tools in Adobe suite, Canva, during content production for the brand media platforms
• Focused on customer relationship management to retain existing and appeal to prospect
ive customers through SaaS tools
I am a Business Administration graduate with concentrations is Marketing and Global Business. I focused to relevant areas of study such as; sustainable marketing, strategic branding, consumer behaviour, accounting, and finance.
• Analyzed the existing markets and compiled monthly competitive analysis reports that highlighted consumer insights and market trends for review by senior management
• Researched market opportunities for brand partnerships with the reputable brands like Peloton and ESPN Chicago
• Proofed and edited
copy for print and digital materials such as POS banners and the annual sustainability report
• Audited the brand app and website to ensure consistent brand voice
• Coordinated partnerships and events with corporate offices, educational institutes, community centers, fitness brands, podcasts, and influencers in metropolitan cities and suburbs, with emphasis on community building
Note: The program was terminated due to Covid pandemic and I was unable to see the completion of my projects.
• Redesigned website layout and content to create a seamless experience for customers
• Developed social media strategy that increased social media presence by 10% in 3 months by engaging with other agencies and customers through company’s platform
• Managed influencer partnership with Lamich Kirabo;
collaborated on photo and video shoots, to produce content for company’s platform
• Oversaw creative curation of social content and managed internal calendars; targeting current and prospective customers by strategizing for layout and content scheduling
• Maintained regular responsibilities for social media strategy and communication for sustainable and compostable products to the industry
• Conducted University Community/Organization outreach on the Fordham campus and initiated a partnership with the business school’s Sustainability Collaboratory
Prepared orders and packaging for international wholesale and retail customers
• Managed a seasonal pop-up store in Soho; carried a variety of African handmade home décor and gifts
• Exhibited an in depth understanding of the products and the Fair Trade artisans from South Africa, Botswana, Kenya, and Uganda
• Conducted research with emphasis on the representation/nonrepresentation of minorities in the hospitality industry and identified disparities and industry gaps in the hospitality industry using marketing data analysis to resolve the problems in the industry
• Collected, organized, and displayed dat
a for managerial reporting
Food & Beverage
Adobe CC Suite
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)