I have a passion for fashion. Since the age of 15, I have been an active member of online discussion forums regarding fashion and menswear to share with other passionate people, discover news brands and new influences. I love fine products that have been a result of craftsmanship. I admire brands tha
t empower joyfulness and make fun with garment and silhouette.
Work in the fashion sector has always been a professional aim, and I designed my studies & work experience to become a great manager in this industry.
I studied at Neoma Business School (corporate finance major) to gain analysis skills and understand how a business can be financially reliable.
I worked abroad for a large IT consulting firm as I wanted to be part of sales projects and embrace a cross-cultural environment.
Then, I attended the Postgraduate program at Institut Français de la Mode to expand my legitimacy within the fashion and luxury sectors, improve my product knowledge and better understand the stakes of the fashion industry.
I wish to join a human scale fashion house, as I would like to be close to the decision process and gain responsibility in a creative and friendly environment. I believe my analysis skills and my love for numbers, as well as my love of the fashion product, could help a Retail and Merchandising department in any fashion company.
- Weekly sales performance analysis (across 73 stores in Europe & Middle East)
- Stock optimization between the stores considering their performance
- Stores support regarding their transfer request & management
- Training, modelario and collection book drafting for stores
- Competition analysis
pport during the buying sessions in Milan : analysis, buying files preparation, orders input
Fashion & Luxury Management
Expert for Oracle Fusion Applications (Enterprise Resource Planning core Financials) across EMEA
I supported the Sales organization in Pre-Sales activities such as:
- Responses to RFx’s (Request for Proposal, Request of Information,...)
- Team coordination and management during the RFx's process
Solution demonstrations and configurations
- Product presentations to customers using the latest web technology
I also educated partners and the sales force on the latest Oracle technologies and solutions
For this French leather bag designer (2014 turnover : 300K€), I was in charge of the financial, accounting and administrative activities such as :
- P&L (sales and rentability) and cash-flow statements monitoring
- KPIs implementation
- Monthly cost accounting
- Retail Merchandising : product perfor
- Investment projects creation : store opening in Paris, Japanese website
- Researched financings : bank, venture capital, subsidies
Major : Corporate Finance
- Answer to tenders to Travel Retail shops ownership in airports
- Financial modelization
- Business Plan creation
- Sell-in analysis by product category and customer type
- Collaboration with Financial Controlling and Business Development departments
- Built databases and benchmarks
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)
UE working permit