Expert and passionate in the world of fashion and luxury, in which I've been working for the past 25 years, my large experience from small to large companies has given me the opportunity to develop a creative and open minded personality.
Beyond my commercial and organisational skills, I've developed
strong relationships with my clients and colleagues.
Today my wish is to share my experience and market knowledge as well as my human qualities with a company, to grow its market shares and set up an inspiring strategy in a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere.
*Management of 70 key accounts : Department stores, Online, Independent stores (€15 millions )
Territory : France, Benelux, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Middle East
- Collection Presentation of Menswear, Womenswear, Childrenswear and Accessories
- Calculation of sales budget plan, seasonal forecast
and Clients OTB
- Business development according to the company's distribution strategy and brand image
- Merchandising skills to build coherent assortments
- Client relationships, Strong relationships and networking skills with buyers and store owners during showrooms & store visits. Product knowledge training.
- Commercial monitoring orders, shipping, invoicing, reorders, product information…
- Analytical skills of commercial sales data to create action plans based on results
- Implementation of shop in shops projects and representation of the brand (space, architecture, staff, OTB, marketing, collection training…)
- Marketing strategy and initiatives to set up with key accounts (PR, social media, Events, product launches, VM…)
- Reporting, on market knowledge, trends and analysis from key accounts to advance the product development team.
- Management and leadership of a 3 people team + the commercial sellers team during sales campaigns
Development of Wholesale and Retail distribution :Seasonal and year forecasts, Calculation of Open to buy.
P&L accountability for wholesale and retail business.
*Wholesale : In charge of 250 international accounts (Department stores, Online, independent stores- budget € 6 millions)
of sales campaigns during fashion week and trade fairs
- Relationships with key accounts, commercial agents, franchises and distributors (Japan, USA, Italy, Denmark)
*Retail : Management of 9 retail stores in France, USA, UK, Italy - (Budget € 2 millions)
- Sales analysis and reporting. Strategy and action plans based on results.
- Defining the marketing strategy, budget allocation, relationships with international press offices on various projects (Paris, Milan, New York, Tokyo).
- Organisation of shootings for catalogues and online stores.
- Set up the store network visual identity, CRM policy…
- Project manager on the digital strategy ( website development (B2C and B2B) and social network.
- Legal follow up ( contracts, trademark and collection registrations with INPI, counterfeit lawsuits…)
- Recruiting , training and management of a seasonal and permanent team of 10 people
*Management of 6 retail stores : 2 Paris, 1 Londres,1 New York, 1 HK
- Forecast and Budget calculation
- Regard on assortment and representation of the collection in store
- Sales administration : Control shipping, reorders, stock transfers
- Reporting, analysis and communication of commercial s
ales data and the creation of action plans based on results
*Management of wholesale accounts (50 clients in Europe/USA/Japan),
- Forecasts and seasonal budgets calculations.
- OTB negociation with key accounts.
- Showroom appointments, relationships with buyers and clients regarding all commercial and sales issues.
Excellent clients relationships
Expertise in Fashion
Luxury goods market knowledge
Management skills and team spirit
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel...)
UE working permit