Maison Kistuné is recruiting an innovative multidisciplinary senior Art Director with luxury brand experience to join our dynamic Global Image & Communications team at our Head Office in Paris.
The Art Director will be a crucial component in a period of rapid growth for the brand. Leading the development of visual tone-of-voice and establishing lasting and compelling house codes, the Art Director will drive the visual and communicational expression of the brand in all areas, from conceptualisation through execution.
Reporting to the Head of Global Image, you will be responsible for creating and delivering daily graphic design assets – from social media and newsletter templates – as well as conceptualizing and spearheading the visual direction for branded photoshoot shoots – from seasonal campaigns and lookbooks to influencer and talent activations.
The ideal candidate will be a true visionary, solution-driven and hold a deep understanding of both commercial and brand building needs. With a strong focus on photography, set design, video, graphic and digital interactive content, you will oversee and articulate omnichannel projects with artistic flair.
You will manage a team of four in-house graphic designers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop ideas for seasonal campaigns (including 360° concepts, storyboards, print and visual contexts, digital content, photo and film production)
- Provide relevant and insightful visual communications to commercial marketing briefs
- Pitch and present creative proposals to the Head of Global Image.
- Develop and Execute high-standard assets from start to finish, inclusive of all relevant creative guidelines
- Manage a team of 4 in house graphic designers
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Exceptional visual and creative skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- A minimum of 6 years experience in a luxury or contemporary fashion brand and/or in an über creative publication.
- Pure visual storyteller, with a holistic approach of what a content strategy should be
- Acute culture of image, art & design, music
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and dynamic start-up mindset
- Excellent management skills
- An outgoing, positive demeanour, a can-do attitude and heaps of energy
- Autonomous, proactive with the ability to manage a team of freelance creatives on set
- High proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop / InDesign / Premiere Pro), Apple Keynote, Powerpoint
- Video editing, animation, After Effects and photography skills are a bonus
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with a sound commercial understanding
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent