Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, one of the most reliable and consistent fashion watch & jewelry brands, with a clear design approach and positioning, has been designing, developing and manufacturing iconic Gucci watches since the early 1970s.
Rigorously made in Switzerland, Gucci watches are recognized for their innovative and contemporary design, quality and craftsmanship and are distributed worldwide through the exclusive network of directly operated Gucci boutiques and selected watch retailers and distributors. Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry has also been distributing the Gucci Jewelry collections, capitalizing on the expertise gained in the watch sector and leveraging the synergies between the watch and jewelry industries.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories, which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury brands.
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a :
SALES MANAGER – FRANCE
- Achieve sales targets assigned to the sales territory.
- Build and promote strong and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs. Secure consistent brand image at point of sales level.
- Assess client’s potential and translate into selling plans and selling activities. Provide realistic sales forecasts to management for the territory.
- Promote sell-out strategy through Merchandising, VM and Training support.
- Keep track of selling conditions for each customer (price, special conditions).
- Identify emerging selling opportunities and coordinate with management for validation, supervise local implementation and development.
- Introduce new products and new projects to customers in liaison with the company vision and practices.
- Report sales achievement to management including requests on quantitative and qualitative aspects of the business
- Business intelligence for the region: competition, trends, opportunities.
- Regularly ensure that visual merchandising guidelines are followed and implemented in coordination with central VM office.
- Accompany the Regional VM Manager while possible site inspections.
- 5-10 year’ experience in sales on the territory of France, wholesales channel.
- Knowledge of the local watches and / or jewelry A and B class distribution.
- Excellent communication skills, easygoing approach with clients.
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing Key Accounts (Dept Stores / Multiples)
- Understanding of retail business (some experience in retail business would be a plus)
- Attentive to details yet envisioning global strategy.
- Result and priority-driven, fast in decisions and implementation, pragmatic approach to problem solving,
- Good in self-organization, precise on reporting.
- French fluent, English proficient, Italian basics would be a plus.
- Office location : Paris
- Frequent business travels / Home Office
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry and build a career within an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application.