Headquartered in Paris, Devialet is on a mission to put sound at its rightful place in our lives, innovating across acoustics and purposeful design. Our expansion began with ADH®, a revolutionary patented invention that would forever change high-end amplifiers. This hybrid technology seamlessly blends digital and analog to produce sound quality unlike anything previously experienced.
This unique savoir-faire led us to create a unique luxury and tech positioning on our market that enables us to amplify our stories through a highly creative territory and unique partnerships : Opera de Paris, Krug Champagne, the Venice Biennale, etc.
At Devialet, each day is more electric than the last. That’s what it means to be part of an incredible adventure with highly skilled, highly engaged, creative talents, genuinely connected to their mission in the company. Our engineers, designers, marketing, sales, manufacturing and operations teams are obsessively dedicated to inventing tomorrow so we can carry on delivering incomparable emotion to as many people as possible.
Devialet is currently seeking for an International marketing and communication coordinator, based in Paris. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a smooth communication between the central team in Paris and our key countries (US, Europe, APAC, China), identifying benchmarks and interacting with the countries for them to execute their strategies aligned with central feedback.
Reporting directly to the Head of International marketing & communications in Paris,, your missions will be as follow :
- Ensure a a sleek flow of information from central to local and local to central
- Day to day communication with the local (trade) marketing managers on their needs and questions.
- Project owner on some transversal marketing topics (Christmas activations for instance)
- Responsible for the information on the marketing activities to the CSS team
- Guardian of the overall Devialet communication calendar
- Contribution to identify benchmarks and best practices
- Punctual supports to the event/partnerships capacity team when needed
- Guardian of the brand philosophy and the brand guidelines
- Internal communication on global mkg activities to the rest of the company
> English completely fluent is a must
>A first experience in marketing or communication in premium/luxury products or audio/tech products would be appreciated
> Creative mind with sensitivy to brand territory and positioning.
> You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with an entrepreneur mindset and a proactive can-do attitude.
> You are passionate and willing to learn