International Retail Manager
Since launching in 2017, La Bouche Rouge has been defining a new standard in pure, sustainable beauty as the French Clean Beauty Pioneer. Concerned that the Cosmetics industry is the third largest environmental polluter, and that 83% of the Earth’s water is filled with plastic, La Bouche Rouge has decided to avoid the use of plastic from the product itself, to the formula and production processes. Starting with the lipstick as its icon, the Paris-based makeup Maison has set out to unite French traditional craftsmanship, and eco-responsibility. In 2020 the Maison has grown its collection to a full sustainable and revolutionary make up line – clean, microplastic-free and refillable. The range was created through the prism of the Maison’s four main values: responsibility, sustainability, traceability and creativity. Beauty as a force for Be good.
Due to its expansion on new products categories and new department stores, la Bouche Rouge is looking for a Retail Manager to support the brand development and visibility across the European counters.
The position is to be filled on a permanent basis on September 2020 and is based in Paris (Saint Lazare).
• Install KPIS and uplift current performances on existing products, propose new actions to increase performances and brand visibility
• Weekly reporting to commercial director.
• Implement the communication plan /events for the new products launch
• Negotiate with buyers, VM team and ensure that Maison’s communication plan has maximum visibility in every single department stores.
• Ensure stores are following the guidelines to ensure high customer experience and answers in the most appropriate way to customers objections.
• Lead/implement program via briefing, coaching and validation and to achieve below objectives via this program
• Store observation for the result from time to time
• Oversee day-to-day operation of the stores and solve unresolved operational issues.
• Work closely with Merchandising, Marketing and Visual Merchandising to ensure the coherence of the maison across the stores, implement proper action plan to achieve business objectives and performances
• Uphold excellent standards and consistency of customer service
• Provide necessary resources and support to stores
• Implement and support all security measures
• Investigate and report on any occurrence outside normal events
• Keep commercial director informed of issues, decisions and procedures change at store level that impact business significantly
• Structure the organization of retail activity and allocate responsibilities
• Ensure adequate staffing through recruitment, rotation, mobility, training and development
• Motivate, drive, inform and actively coordinate retail teams
• At least 2 years' working experience in management on fashion luxury beauty retail industry
• Excellent people management, retail management, communication skills in French and English
• Able to work independently but also collaboratively with cross functional teams
• Attention to details with good analytical skills and is numerically sensitive
• Professional presentation skills
• Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office including Excel and Powerpoint