Alexander Wang is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our eCommerce Team, reporting to the Vice President of Global eCommerce. As part of this role, you will manage global paid media efforts and coordinate digital marketing agencies and partners to ensure the growth of the digital business and increase customer acquisition and retention
- Partner with brand marketing team and regional digital teams on global integrated marketing calendar and deliverables while maintain brand consistency and standards
- Strategize and supervise paid media efforts to drive quality traffic to the site using all digital channels
- Manage budgets and forecasts for media spend by channel
- Manage performance marketing agency relationships and digital media partners
- Drive retention marketing efforts through email and SMS
- Daily campaign management and optimization in partnership with performance marketing agency
- Monitor performance and share channel insights with key partners across teams
- Post-campaign reporting on marketing-related KPIs, analytics, performance by channel and market
- Support the development and technical teams for site tagging, UX updates and implementations of new tools
- Research, pitch and test new activity, channels and platforms to grow sales and diversify marketing mix
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of working experience
- at least 3 years of experience e-commerce, digital marketing, or analytics, preferably for a premium or luxury brand
- Extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Technical understanding of site architecture, e-commerce processes, page structure, link building strategies, and tag management
- Experience working with external digital agencies and vendors.
- Project and/or product management skills.
- Experience managing a budget or P&L.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance knowledge in Google Analytics.
- Experience and interest in fashion/ popular culture/art
- HTML/CSS – specifically when working with email service providers
- Experience with specification writing and implementing Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Jira, Confluence, and Looker a plus
- Strong understanding and implementation experience of ecom and customer centric tools
- Experience working with agencies, SaaS vendors, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, affiliate marketing networks, email service providers
- CRM Experience a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft office suite, specifically intermediate to advance proficiency in Excel
- excellent presentation skills