Devialet is currently looking for an enthusiastic Press & Public Relations Manager to join the Global marketing & communication team in Paris.
The role will report directly to the Head of International marketing & communications in Paris, and will be responsible for ensuring cohesive, perpetual regional proactive media outreach across the world - both on product and corporate levels - as much as taking care of our CEO as a public figure and key stakeholders for the company.
The successful candidate will also lead the relationship with the global retained PR agencies and exchange on a day to day basis with our local relay (Asia mainly).
The successful candidate is a confident, creative PR individual with a demonstrated background leading bold PR awareness campaigns for consumer tech and strong-branded companies or within a similar, transferable experience.
- Build our Press & Public relations roadmap that covers our different areas of expression = [corporate - business - tech - lifestyle - product reviews]
- Develop and execute a highly-effective media strategy that drive reputation and growth and better tell Devialet and Devialet product stories – whether it’s delivering substantial media coverage, turning speaking opportunities into reality, or thinking of new ways we can make the media and public aware of what we do
- Identify thought leadership opportunities, work with cross-functional teammates to develop scalable messaging platforms & relevant speaking engagements
- Execute central PR operations & events
- Coordinate with local teams across the organization’s globally decentralized team to ensure a coherent global story
- Upscale, expand, and train a broader base of Devialet spokespeople
- Crisis management when relevant
- Effectively represent Devialet with exterior partners and stakeholders
- Create and maintain both reactive and proactive communication materials
- Effective reporting and KPIs management, competitive watch
- 7+ years of total working experience in press & public relations both on a BtoC product and corporate level
- Passionate for creating engaging PR storytelling that meets business objectives, including measurement, evaluation and reporting
- Strong appetite for technology and tech products, and an ability to get excited about, and simplify, complex technical topics
- Past experience or a solid personal interest in premium/luxury products or audio/tech products
- Ability to work independently when needed, think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative, while also working collaboratively as a team player
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, interacting with all levels of stakeholders, including senior leaders, influencing to drive impact
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Agility & flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing) in English and French.
The job is based in Paris, where the central team operates.
Some business travels could be expected in this role.